Sunday, January 27, 2008

FLAK and Enthusiastic Kisses


Enthusiastic Kisses
Originally uploaded by cobweb1st
I knit almost 2 inches on the FLAK last night and have already knit a few rows on it today. I think I'm getting into a rhythm again.

I also have several ATC cards in the works. I have made a few non tradional Valentines too. So far I've made 4 "Enthusiastic Kisses" cards. The background is the Stencil technique from Bernie Berlin's ATC Workshop book. The picture is actually printed tissue paper from Michaels.

Back to work.

Viki

3 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Hi Viki,

First, thanks for visiting my blog.

You asked about Zentangles: They are just doodles, nothing mathematical about them. I don't think the style had a name until about three years ago when the people at zentangle.com website came up with one. You don't need to buy anything special to make them, just paper and pen. I did cheat a little and look at the patterns used by others but I also made some of my own. I do use the Faber-Castell's Pitt artist pen but that's just personal preference.

I hope that helps.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Jane B. said...

Isn't Bernie's book great? She has a lot of inspired techniques in there that you can use for more than just ATC's - thank you for sharing!

5:33 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth Golden said...

Hey Vicki, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. I will check my bottles and let you know! offhand the name does not sound familiar but stranger things have happened. Have a creative week.

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home